News | Entertainment
1 Dec 2025 9:58
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Danielle Lloyd has suffered a miscarriage

    The 35-year-old model was expecting her fifth child - her second with husband Michael O'Neill - when she tragically lost their baby over the weekend.


    A spokesperson for Danielle confirmed the devastating news saying: "Sadly Danielle and Michael lost a baby this weekend. They're really grateful for the messages of support but would like some privacy for the time being."

    Danielle also shared the news on Instagram, posting an image with the words: "I may have only held you in my womb for a moment but I will hold you in my heart forever."

    She captioned the image with a broken-heart emoji and tagged her husband in the picture.

    Danielle later took to her Instagram stories to thank fans for their support.

    She wrote: "Thank you all for your lovely messages. Means so much to me and @gint1986."

    Danielle shares sons Archie, eight, Harry, seven, and six-year-old George with her ex Jamie O'Hara, while she and Michael have son Ronnie, 21 months, together.

    And Danielle previously revealed she was hoping that her fifth child would be a girl but she would also be happy if it was a boy.

    She said: "I've bought myself a book on how to conceive a girl. It sounds crazy, but there's a method in the madness. It's all scientific, you have to know when you ovulate and you have to do the deed on a certain day at a certain time.

    "If we have another boy, then it was just meant to be. I only want one more."

    Former Miss England and Miss Great Britain Danielle, married electrician Michael in a secret ceremony in Dubai in front of friends and family in April.

    A source said: "It was a small wedding. All the boys were involved and everyone watching was in tears. They got married on the beach in front of the Burj Al Arab hotel as the sun went down."

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Nov: Millie Bobby Brown had to hide her "wedding hair" while shooting the final season of Stranger Things
     30 Nov: James Van Der Beek's wife says he's "bouncing back" during his cancer battle
     30 Nov: Will Young has credited his dogs with improving his mental health because they are "consistent companions and fiercely loyal"
     30 Nov: Robert Irwin admits dating is "so challenging to navigate" in the public eye
     30 Nov: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' rapper son King Combs believes the disgraced star could be released from prison in time for the holidays
     30 Nov: Macaulay Culkin has reminded fans that his middle name is also Macaulay Culkin
     30 Nov: Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Springbok lock Eben Etzebeth is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being red carded for eye gouging in the record 73-nil win over Wales in Cardiff More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Chris Luxon says Kiwis should continue to see interest rates fall More...



     Today's News

    Dunedin:
    One person has died following a crash in Bucklands Crossing, north of Dunedin, on Saturday night 9:47

    Motorsports:
    Liam Lawson has collected his seventh set of points for the Formula One season, finishing ninth at the Qatar Grand Prix 8:57

    Business:
    Chris Luxon says Kiwis should continue to see interest rates fall 8:47

    International:
    Lebanese hopeful Pope Leo will bring peace as he visits the country 8:47

    Motoring:
    F1 Qatar: McLaren pitstop blunder costs Oscar Piastri win, Max Verstappen closes in on Lando Norris 8:17

    Law and Order:
    A Coroner has ruled that a woman's death while hunting in Otago two years ago, was a 'terrible accident.' 8:17

    Business:
    Christchurch police are looking at whether a spate of robberies over the past 48 hours, are linked to ram raids in the city last weekend 7:57

    Business:
    A number of farms are converting to dairy, but cow numbers still lag behind previous peaks 7:47

    Hockey:
    To hockey's Sultan Aslan Shah Cup in Malaysia 7:47

    Business:
    Business as usual is expected at Air New Zealand and Jetstar today - after warnings solar radiation could interfere with onboard computers on Airbus A320 aircraft 7:37


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd