News | Entertainment
22 Feb 2026 15:39
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz will have three engagement parties

    The 20-year-old aspiring photographer recently proposed to the 25-year-old actress and it has been claimed that the pair will have three separate bashes to celebrate, one thrown by each family and one hosted by Nicola and Brooklyn in New York


    Nicola is the daughter of American businessman Nelson Peltz, who is a backer of US President Donald Trump, and Brooklyn's mother Victoria Beckham is reportedly worried that her liberal pals will not attend a bash to which Trump and a number of prominent Republicans are invited.

    A source told The Sunday Mirror newspaper: "There have been a lot of logistical problems with Brooklyn and Nicola's engagement parties.

    "Nicola's dad is friends with Trump and a lot of republicans, which is the complete opposite to Victoria's friends.

    "She thinks many of her liberal friends won't attend a bash with Trump so she is planning a party in the UK.

    "So right now there is one in the UK, one in Florida and one in New York. And then, of course, there is all the planning for the actual wedding.”

    Meanwhile, it was previously revealed that Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, will be invited to the wedding, as his parents are close friends with them both.

    Harry and Meghan invited David and Victoria to their 2018 wedding, and sources now say the couple will be sending out a Save The Date notice "as quickly as possible".

    A source said: "Brooklyn's wedding will be one of the most star-studded weddings of all time thanks to his parents' connections.

    "Prince Harry and Meghan are top of the pile as David and Victoria are good friends with them and know their attendance would make the day even more special.

    "Their schedules are so hectic that David and Victoria want to get their invitations out as quickly as possible."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     22 Feb: Jennifer Garner's children think she is "fully cringe"
     22 Feb: The Nancy Guthrie reward money has been doubled as the search for Savannah Guthrie's missing mom continues
     22 Feb: Romeo Beckham has added fuel to his brother Brooklyn's family feud, by "liking" an Instagram video claiming Nicola Peltz is "the problem"
     22 Feb: Brandi Glanville has finally discovered the cause of the facial disfiguration which aged her "20 years overnight"
     22 Feb: Hilary Duff has taken up crocheting because she needed to "do something" with her hands after her concerts
     22 Feb: Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been arrested - on his 66th birthday
     22 Feb: Jason Bateman ditched drink and drugs to ease the "tension" with his wife Amanda Anka
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Carlos Alcaraz has cruised past Arthur Fils 6-2 6-1 to win the Qatar Open and extend his perfect start to the year More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Fifteen years on from the devastating Christchurch earthquake, belief light may finally be at the end of the tunnel More...



     Today's News

    Cricket:
    New Zealand's T20 World Cup cricket clash against Pakistan in Colombo may have been rained out...but it's still a milestone match for Daryl Mitchell 15:27

    Soccer:
    Former All Whites goalkeepers Jacob Spoonley hopes the Wellington Phoenix are supporting their glovesman Josh Oluwayemi  15:27

    Entertainment:
    Jennifer Garner's children think she is "fully cringe" 15:17

    Rugby:
    Carlos Alcaraz has cruised past Arthur Fils 6-2 6-1 to win the Qatar Open and extend his perfect start to the year 14:57

    Accident and Emergency:
    Two people have died and another three are in a critical condition, after a two-vehicle crash on State Highway 1 in Marlborough 14:47

    Entertainment:
    The Nancy Guthrie reward money has been doubled as the search for Savannah Guthrie's missing mom continues 14:47

    General:
    Alisa Camplin-Warner calls for more funding after historic 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Olympics 14:17

    Entertainment:
    Romeo Beckham has added fuel to his brother Brooklyn's family feud, by "liking" an Instagram video claiming Nicola Peltz is "the problem" 14:17

    Soccer:
    Wellington Phoenix football coach Giancarlo Italiano is stepping down with his head held high 14:07

    Entertainment:
    Brandi Glanville has finally discovered the cause of the facial disfiguration which aged her "20 years overnight" 13:47


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd