News | Entertainment
1 Dec 2025 10:54
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Travis Scott was arrested on Thursday (20.06.24) morning

    The 'Sicko Mode' rapper - whose real name is Jacques Webster - was booked at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center at 4.35am on charges of disorderly intoxication and trespassing on a property after a warning in Miami


    Police set a bond at $650 - $150 for the intoxication charge and $500 for the trespass - which he submitted, the New York Post newspaper's Page Six column reports.

    According to local news outlet WSVN, the 33-year-old musician had been on a charter boat in the Miami Beach Marina when the vessel's owner caused police and asked that Travis leave between midnight and 1am.

    A police spokesperson told the TV station: "He was drunk, causing a disturbance and asked to leave multiple times.

    "[Travis] became irate, screaming profanities, left and returned to disturb some more."

    A police report obtained by TMZ explained cops responded to a fight on one of the boats, and when they arrived Travis was arguing with the occupants on one of the yachts, but the person who reported him asked the officers to remove him.

    Police started to escort Travis away - allegedly while he yelled obscenities - and took him to his waiting car past the docks, but he then returned five minutes later and was intercepted as he attempted to head back to the boat.

    At this point, the 'Antidote' rapper is said to have become erratic and belligerant, and so he was arrested.

    Cops arrested Travis at 1.17am, half an hour after arriving at the scene, before officially booking him three hours later.

    A spokesperson for the star - who has children Stormi, six, and two-year-old Aire with former partner Kylie Jenner - has yet to comment.

    However, sources close to Travis told TMZ he had been partying and things got a little out of hand between him and the staff when he refused to leave, but they stressed the situation never got violent.

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Nov: Millie Bobby Brown had to hide her "wedding hair" while shooting the final season of Stranger Things
     30 Nov: James Van Der Beek's wife says he's "bouncing back" during his cancer battle
     30 Nov: Will Young has credited his dogs with improving his mental health because they are "consistent companions and fiercely loyal"
     30 Nov: Robert Irwin admits dating is "so challenging to navigate" in the public eye
     30 Nov: Sean 'Diddy' Combs' rapper son King Combs believes the disgraced star could be released from prison in time for the holidays
     30 Nov: Macaulay Culkin has reminded fans that his middle name is also Macaulay Culkin
     30 Nov: Former Fox TV chief Dana Walden had to "teach" fans to embrace Glee
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Jimmy Barnes is heading back to New Zealand - to celebrate his landmark album, For the Working Class Man, turning 40 More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    How visible displays of wealth make people support higher taxes – new study More...



     Today's News

    Law and Order:
    Police have named a man killed in an altercation in New Plymouth last month - as 68-year-old Martin James Mooney 10:47

    International:
    Lebanese hopeful Pope Leo will bring peace as he visits the country 10:37

    Business:
    How visible displays of wealth make people support higher taxes – new study 10:37

    Politics:
    Powers to move homeless people on from city centres, could be confirmed by Christmas 10:27

    Auckland:
    NZ now has a narrow window to stop the Asian yellow-legged hornet – here’s how everyone can help 10:27

    National:
    Trump wants Australian data on migrant crime. This will only scapegoat vulnerable people 10:17

    Motoring:
    F1 Qatar: McLaren pitstop blunder costs Oscar Piastri win, Max Verstappen closes in on Lando Norris 10:07

    National:
    Frida Kahlo’s record-breaking painting El Sueño positions death as a roommate 10:07

    International:
    F1 standings: Lando Norris, Max Verstappen, Oscar Piastri set for Abu Dhabi decider after Qatar GP 10:07

    Living & Travel:
    Jimmy Barnes is heading back to New Zealand - to celebrate his landmark album, For the Working Class Man, turning 40 10:07


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd