News | Entertainment
18 Feb 2026 13:52
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Christina Hall and Tarek and Heather El Moussa will film 'The Flip Off' without Josh Hall

    Christina Hall, Tarek, and Heather El Moussa to proceed with 'The Flip Off' series despite Josh Hall's absence due to recent divorce filings.


    Exes Christina and Tarek - who share daughter Taylor, 13, and son Braydon, eight, together - had signed up for the new HGTV series with their current spouses Josh and Heather but after Josh filed for divorce this week, the show is moving ahead without him. A source told Us Weekly: "They are in production of 'The Flip Off' without Josh. They're moving forward with the show without him." It had previously been reported that Christina, 41, and Josh, 43, "had issues in the marriage for quite some time" before their shock split. Although it came as a surprise to fans when Josh, filed for divorce this week, citing "irreconcilable differences", friends told PEOPLE that all had not been well in the marriage in recent times. Christina also filed for a dissolution of the marriage and while she too cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split, the former couple disagree on the date of separation. According to documents obtained by Us Weekly, Christina has listed the separation date as July 7, while Josh has stated it was July 8. Christina - who also has four-year-old Hudson with second husband Ant Antstead - is asking the court to restore her last name to Haack. She has requested that neither party receive spousal support and has asked for Josh to pay her legal fees. However, Josh is seeking spousal support from Christina and wants her to pay his attorney fees. The pair secretly tied the knot in a private courthouse ceremony in 2021, after less than a year of dating and later had another wedding in Hawaii in September 2022, with friends and family.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     18 Feb: Sir Ian McKellen admits he "accepted that I'm not immortal" since his 2024 fall
     18 Feb: Barack Obama has condemned a racist video circulated by President Donald Trump, calling the incident a disturbing reflection of today's political climate
     18 Feb: Ed Sheeran has revealed the reason he ditched his mobile phone - and how the experience inspired his song
     18 Feb: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex amped up the Valentine's Day magic by sharing an adorable snap of Prince Harry scooping up their daughter, Princess Lilibet, as he clutched a bunch of balloons
     18 Feb: Hilary Duff helped two fans pull off the ultimate engagement moment during her Las Vegas show on Friday night (13.02.26)
     18 Feb: Apple Martin has admitted to having gotten lip filler
     18 Feb: Rosie O'Donnell is shocked by how "very different" the US feels since she left
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Don't expect an All Blacks coaching announcement imminently More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    An improving financial situation for one of our largest companies, Fletcher Building More...



     Today's News

    Health & Safety:
    Two new blood cancer medications could soon be available to patients as pills, with one accessible through private clinics 13:47

    Entertainment:
    Sir Ian McKellen admits he "accepted that I'm not immortal" since his 2024 fall 13:27

    Law and Order:
    A young driver accused stealing a car and colliding with other vehicles in Christchurch is appearing in Youth Court today 13:27

    International:
    Iran announces temporary closure of Strait of Hormuz during US nuclear talks 13:07

    Cricket:
    Uncertainty over whether changes to the domestic T20 competition would stop top players from joining overseas leagues 13:07

    Entertainment:
    Barack Obama has condemned a racist video circulated by President Donald Trump, calling the incident a disturbing reflection of today's political climate 12:57

    International:
    Former NASA engineer warns about heat shield on Artemis II moon mission 12:47

    Rugby:
    Don't expect an All Blacks coaching announcement imminently 12:37

    Entertainment:
    Ed Sheeran has revealed the reason he ditched his mobile phone - and how the experience inspired his song 12:27

    Business:
    An improving financial situation for one of our largest companies, Fletcher Building 12:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd