News | Entertainment
23 Feb 2026 11:01
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Brian Austin Green doesn't regret "speaking his mind" about Machine Gun Kelly

    The 51-year-old actor was previously married to Megan Fox - who revealed that she is expecting a baby with the 'Bloody Valentine' hitmaker shortly before they called time on their relationship - and subsequently hit out at him on social media, where he accused him of not telling the truth


    He told People: "That's not something that I normally do, but it just really at the time, really got under my skin to read about his sort of take on it.

    "So I spoke my mind, but then I've since come to terms with the fact that I won't do that anymore. I'm going to shut up and just sit back."

    Just days ago, the former '90210' star took to 'nstagram where he begged MGK to just be "honest" in life.

    He wrote: "Bro. Just be honest for once in your life. Stop caring so much about how you're perceived that you will try and drag other people."

    Brian was married to 'Transformers' actress Megan, 38, from 2010 until 2021 and has Noah, 12, Bodhi , 10, and eight-year-old Journey with him.

    He is now in a relationship with 'Dancing with the Stars' professional Sharna Burgess, and they have two-year-old son Zane together.

    When a reporter alleged that MGK - whose real name is Colson Baker - had been unfaitful to Megan shortly before they ended their relationship, he had no idea and just wanted what was "best" for his ex-wife and their children.

    He said: "How old is he? Do you know? He's in his 30s. Nice ... In your 30s, like - I don't know. Grow up. She's pregnant.

    "I just want the best for her, I want the best for the baby, I want the best for our kids.

    "That's a shame. That's a shame. I'm heartbroken about it because I know she's been so excited and the kids are so excited for life and the change and all of that."

    Meanwhile, an insider recently claimed that Megan "just wants to focus" on her pregnancy.

    The source said: "They tried to make things work for many years. It was exhausting for Megan.

    "She's done with him now. She just wants to focus on the baby and her boys now."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     23 Feb: Kansas City Chiefs star Chris Jones has launched an impassioned defence of Travis Kelce
     22 Feb: James Van Der Beek was a "great leader on set", according to Algee Smith
     22 Feb: Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been "released under investigation"
     22 Feb: Khloe Kardashian would "want to be married" before having any more kids
     22 Feb: Timothee Chalamet thinks AI is set to change the movie business
     22 Feb: Hailey Bieber has found fame to be "mentally exhausting"
     22 Feb: Andrew Windsor has been slammed as "never a prince" by Virginia Giuffre's family
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Scrutiny in the Crusaders after their 50-24 Super Rugby loss to the Brumbies in Christchurch More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Business appears to be booming in most parts of the country More...



     Today's News

    Auckland:
    A person whose car flipped after hitting a tree in South Auckland last Tuesday - died on Thursday 10:47

    National:
    How could Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor be removed from the line of succession to the throne? 10:37

    Law and Order:
    US Secret Service agents shoot and kill man trying to break into Trump's Mar-a-Lago 10:27

    National:
    Trump hikes global tariffs to 15% as the fallout from Supreme Court loss continues 10:27

    Athletics:
    Pole vaulter Imogen Ayris has continued the best form of her career 10:27

    National:
    Gaza’s cultural sites have been decimated. UNESCO’s muted response sets a dangerous precedent 10:17

    National:
    As war in Ukraine enters a 5th year, will the ‘Putin consensus’ among Russians hold? 10:07

    International:
    Andrew's arrest leaves questions for Sarah Ferguson but daughters could be protected 10:07

    Motoring:
    Long-standing safety concerns at a busy south-west Christchurch intersection, are set to be addressed 10:07

    Business:
    Business appears to be booming in most parts of the country 9:57


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd