News | Entertainment
30 Nov 2025 16:14
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Prince Harry is reportedly planning to return to the UK next month

    The Duke of Sussex, who lives in California with his wife Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and their two children, is said to be planning to fly back to his homeland in May to speak at a special service at St. Paul's Cathedral in London to mark the 10th anniversary of his Invictus Games for service personnel


    According to New York Post column PageSix, Harry is slated to appear at the event on May 8.

    It will mark his first trip back to the UK since he made a dash home in February to see his father King Charles following the monarch's cancer diagnosis.

    An insider told the publication it's not yet known whether Harry will use the trip to see his brother William, Prince of Wales and sister-in-law Catherine, Princess of Wales following the news she is also battling cancer.

    The source said: "Everyone is asking whether Harry will see his father and will he see Kate and the Wales kids - if not his brother? ... "

    Another insider added a reunion might be unlikely because of lingering tensions between William and Harry. They explained: "I can imagine that Harry may see his father, and check in, but things are still very fraught with William, this is the real problem."

    Reports suggest the brothers have not spoken in more than a year following the release of Harry's bombshell autobiography 'Spare' which laid bare the pair's feud in candid detail.

    Harry and Meghan previously released a statement sending their best wishes to William and Catherine after the princess went public with her cancer battle.

    They said: "We wish health and healing for Kate and the family, and hope they are able to do so privately and in peace".

    Reports suggest the pair had also reached out to the couple privately to extend their sympathies.

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     30 Nov: Kim Kardashian's legal drama All's Fair has been renewed for a second season
     30 Nov: Ray Romano has confirmed the Everybody Loves Raymond: 30th Anniversary Reunion will not lead to a revival
     30 Nov: Nicole Kidman is staying strong amid her split from Keith Urban
     30 Nov: Cher is reportedly in "advanced" talks to secure a massive "£13 million" deal with Netflix for a tell-all series
     30 Nov: Kathy Griffin is "embarrassed" to admit being on "four" dating apps - despite previously saying she could not imagine herself using them
     30 Nov: Ashton Kutcher was shocked to learn that Jessica Simpson was a 22-year-old virgin when she told him on That '70s Show in 2002
     30 Nov: Dame Joanna Lumley does not want a "memorial service" after she dies
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Springbok lock Eben Etzebeth is facing a lengthy spell on the sidelines after being red carded for eye gouging in the record 73-nil win over Wales in Cardiff More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Our sheep meat exports hit record value in October More...



     Today's News

    Entertainment:
    Kim Kardashian's legal drama All's Fair has been renewed for a second season 16:08

    Golf:
    A rusty return for golfer Ryan Fox at the Australian PGA Championship in Brisbane 15:47

    Entertainment:
    Ray Romano has confirmed the Everybody Loves Raymond: 30th Anniversary Reunion will not lead to a revival 15:38

    Politics:
    Labour plans to make it easier for doctors and nurse practitioners, to open or buy into local clinics, with low-interest loans 15:27

    Entertainment:
    Nicole Kidman is staying strong amid her split from Keith Urban 15:08

    Cricket:
    England pace bowler Mark Wood is set to be ruled out of the second Ashes Test with a knee injury...in a massive blow to the tourists' hopes at the Gabba 14:57

    Entertainment:
    Cher is reportedly in "advanced" talks to secure a massive "£13 million" deal with Netflix for a tell-all series 14:38

    Entertainment:
    Kathy Griffin is "embarrassed" to admit being on "four" dating apps - despite previously saying she could not imagine herself using them 14:08

    Cricket:
    Black Foils skipper Peter Burling isn't letting a finger injury deter him during SailGP's Abu Dhabi grand final 14:07

    Soccer:
    No excuses for Auckland FC ahead of today's A-League match with Newcastle at Mt Smart 13:47


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd