News | Entertainment
23 Feb 2026 12:18
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Kristin Cavallari has offered relationship advice to her nine-year-old daughter

    The 38-year-old TV star - who has Camden, 12, Jaxon, ten, and Saylor, nine, with her ex-husband Jay Cutler - is convinced that her daughter will be "just fine" when she starts dating


    The blonde beauty - who was married to Jay between 2013 and 2022 - said on the 'Let's Be Honest' podcast: "That girl is tough ... [She's] literally my mini-me.

    "Dating advice for Saylor: really listen to your gut. I think sometimes, especially when we're younger, we ignore red flags. We put up with s*** that we shouldn't put up with."

    Kristin has been determined to instil self-belief in all of her children.

    The reality TV star said: "I think it's more about teaching my daughter to really love herself so that she doesn't put up with s*** from other people."

    Kristin previously admitted that her troubled relationship with her dad had a negative influence on her own marriage.

    She said on the 'Dumb Blonde' podcast: "The thing is, I was repeating a pattern with my dad. And because I hadn't done the work on my relationship with my dad - that's what you do, you know? I ended up marrying my dad.

    "And so, it really forced me then to work through my s***, which is which is what I did."

    Kristin suggested that she's now in a much better frame of mind.

    The 'Very Cavallari' star - who split from Mark Estes in 2024 - said: "There are things from my marriage that I will never know, and I've just sort of had to let that go. I'm over it now, and I can - that's why I can probably talk about it so freely."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     23 Feb: Kansas City Chiefs star Chris Jones has launched an impassioned defence of Travis Kelce
     22 Feb: James Van Der Beek was a "great leader on set", according to Algee Smith
     22 Feb: Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has been "released under investigation"
     22 Feb: Khloe Kardashian would "want to be married" before having any more kids
     22 Feb: Timothee Chalamet thinks AI is set to change the movie business
     22 Feb: Hailey Bieber has found fame to be "mentally exhausting"
     22 Feb: Andrew Windsor has been slammed as "never a prince" by Virginia Giuffre's family
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Scrutiny in the Crusaders after their 50-24 Super Rugby loss to the Brumbies in Christchurch More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    A boost for the retail sector, as sales increase across the country More...



     Today's News

    Business:
    A boost for the retail sector, as sales increase across the country 11:57

    Auckland:
    A person whose car flipped after hitting a tree in South Auckland last Tuesday - died on Thursday 11:17

    Business:
    Satellite imaging is now vital for disaster management. But there are dangerous gaps in our systems 11:17

    International:
    Micro-interventions to reduce stress in your day 11:17

    Athletics:
    A tricky decision looms for Athletics New Zealand as to which female pole vaulters they select for the world indoor championships in Poland from March 20 to 22 11:07

    Motoring:
    Nascar driver Shane van Gisbergen has advanced up the field at the latest race in Georgia 11:07

    National:
    How could Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor be removed from the line of succession to the throne? 10:37

    Law and Order:
    US Secret Service agents shoot and kill man trying to break into Trump's Mar-a-Lago 10:27

    National:
    Trump hikes global tariffs to 15% as the fallout from Supreme Court loss continues 10:27

    National:
    Gaza’s cultural sites have been decimated. UNESCO’s muted response sets a dangerous precedent 10:17


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd