News | Entertainment
19 Feb 2026 10:41
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Meghan, Duchess of Sussex has launched an online shop selling products she endorses

    In a move marking the 43-year-old's latest commercial venture since stepping back from royal duties, she announced the news on Monday (24.03.25) by writing a message over a video about her new e-store


    Her note said: "Many of you have asked, so here you go! A little shopping to start the week."

    The shop, hosted on ShopMy, features a range of handpicked fashion items, including a sleeveless 'Windsor' gown priced at more than £1,000, Saint Laurent sandals at £600 and earrings for £200.

    Other brands included in the selection are Heidi Merrick, Reformation, and J Crew.

    The launch comes as anticipation builds for Meghan's upcoming lifestyle brand, As Ever, a rebrand of her American Riviera Orchard business.

    Meghan is expected to earn a commission on sales made through ShopMy, the launch of which comes after fierce criticism of her new Netflix series, 'With Love, Meghan', which was recently renewed for a second season despite negative reviews.

    Shortly after the store went live, some third-party retailer websites, including Neiman Marcus, experienced outages as fans rushed to purchase a pair of tan Saint Laurent mules Meghan has been seen wearing.

    The collection primarily features neutral-toned wardrobe staples, including linen shirts, sweaters, sunglasses, and handbags.

    Meghan has also hinted at more developments to come for As Ever, which has undergone a significant rebranding ahead of its official launch.

    She and husband Prince Harry, 40, who left their roles as senior royals in January 2020, are said to have a private fortune of approximately £34million and have pursued multiple business ventures, including book deals, public speaking engagements, and brand partnerships.

    The couple's departure from royal life was partly due to restrictions on commercial activities.

    In their statement at the time, they said they had been "prohibited from earning any income in any form" and gave up their taxpayer-funded Sovereign Grant.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     19 Feb: Viola Davis was "in awe" of Robert Duvall when they worked together
     19 Feb: Joshua Bassett's memoir is the "most vulnerable" he's ever been
     19 Feb: Jason Oppenheim has split from Jessica Vargas
     19 Feb: Robert Duvall has died aged 95
     19 Feb: Chris Hemsworth's appearance on Dancing With the Stars almost cost him his role as Thor
     19 Feb: Carmen Electra wants to date an artist
     19 Feb: Peter Andre was scared of turning 50 because he worried it meant he was "getting old"
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    An All Black is departing the Crusaders at the end of the Super Rugby season More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    The Reserve Bank says we may be seeing a fundamental change in the way our economy operates More...



     Today's News

    Law and Order:
    A person's in hospital with serious injuries consistent with a gunshot wound - after an attack in a South Auckland garage last night 10:37

    Entertainment:
    Viola Davis was "in awe" of Robert Duvall when they worked together 10:27

    National:
    Heart-shaped locket discovery offers rare glimpse into Henry VIII and Katharine of Aragon’s marriage 10:27

    Law and Order:
    A Christchurch murder trial enters day four - with graphic witness accounts of the death and dismemberment of a North Canterbury man 10:27

    National:
    Is this glass square the long, long future of data storage? 10:17

    Law and Order:
    Multiple police vehicles and armed police are swarming a Christchurch street - where four people were injured in a late night altercation 10:07

    National:
    How Jesse Jackson set the stage for Bernie Sanders and today’s progressives 10:07

    Entertainment:
    Joshua Bassett's memoir is the "most vulnerable" he's ever been 9:57

    Entertainment:
    Jason Oppenheim has split from Jessica Vargas 9:27

    Rugby League:
    Kiwis halfback Jahrome Hughes has ruled himself out of playing State of Origin league for Queensland 9:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd