News | Entertainment
29 Nov 2025 15:42
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Priscilla Presley claims she has had $1 million stolen from her as part of financial abuse

    Elvis Presley's ex-wife's lawyer Marty Singer has filed a lawsuit claiming a woman named Brigitte Kruse and others took advantage of the 79-year-old and ripped off the fortune.


    The filing also names Kevin Fialko, Vahe Sislyan, Lynn Walker Wright and Priscilla Presley Partners. Priscilla claims Brigitte, who is the founder of Kruse GWS Auctions, controlled her finances and forced her into a form of "indentured servitude" by "gaining her trust". She says she also isolating her from "the most important people in her life", and duped her into "believing that they would take care of her" personally and financially. It added: "They convinced (Priscilla) that all of her former advisors were either deceitful or incompetent, and that she was leaving millions of dollars on the table as the result of their mismanagement." The documents also claim by "isolating her and immersing themselves in every aspect of her life", the defendants were able to "fraudulently induce" Priscilla into giving them power of attorney, control over her family and personal trusts, and "control over her bank accounts". Priscilla met Brigitte through mutual connections to discuss selling Elvis memorabilia, according to the court documents. Brigitte then allegedly "quickly" embedded herself in Priscilla's life and they began working together by the end of 2021. Priscilla claims she created companies on Brigitte's advice where her associates received 80% of her income and she was left with minority shares in the company. Priscilla also claims that the defendants withdrew $40,000 from the bank account of her son Navarone Garcia for "no legitimate reason". She is seeking to have the license and operating agreements for the "sham" companies taken back and to block the defendants from having access to her financial accounts. Brigitte sued Priscilla for an alleged breach of contract in 2023 after they formed Priscilla Presley Partners.

    © 2025 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     29 Nov: Michelle Pfeiffer is taking on less work in 2026 to devote to being a grandmother
     29 Nov: Paris Hilton's animals are teaching her kids to become loving and caring people
     29 Nov: Derek Hough is experiencing a wave of emotions ahead of becoming a dad
     29 Nov: A huge blaze ripped through Usain Bolt's Jamaican restaurant on Saturday (22.11.25), leaving it severely damaged
     29 Nov: Clive Owen thinks actors should not chase top roles to get their big break
     29 Nov: Eva Longoria says becoming a mom at 43 was "perfect timing"
     29 Nov: Donald Glover has revealed he suffered a stroke last year
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Ryan Papenhuyzen and Zac Lomax are free to return to rugby league's NRL after rebel rugby union competition R360 pushed back their planned launch by two years - until 2028 More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Changes to regional councils could create debate about what to do with the assets they own More...



     Today's News

    Entertainment:
    Michelle Pfeiffer is taking on less work in 2026 to devote to being a grandmother 15:38

    Living & Travel:
    About 90 Jetstar flights disrupted due to global recall of Airbus A320 planes 15:37

    Soccer:
    The Wellington Phoenix men's coach is killing his opponents with kindness ahead of their next A-League outing 15:27

    Entertainment:
    Paris Hilton's animals are teaching her kids to become loving and caring people 15:08

    Motorsports:
    A disastrous qualifying session has hindered title contender Chaz Mostert dearly ahead of today's second race at the grand final event in Adelaide 14:57

    Golf:
    The third round of the Australian PGA Championship has been suspended in Brisbane due to storm activity and lightning in the area 14:57

    Entertainment:
    Derek Hough is experiencing a wave of emotions ahead of becoming a dad 14:38

    Environment:
    South-East Asia flood deaths rise as Cyclone Ditwah hits Sri Lanka, heads towards southern India 14:17

    Entertainment:
    A huge blaze ripped through Usain Bolt's Jamaican restaurant on Saturday (22.11.25), leaving it severely damaged 14:08

    Environment:
    Severe weather warnings for the southern, and central regions of the country tomorrow 13:46


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2025 New Zealand City Ltd