News | Entertainment
20 Feb 2026 1:59
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce's houses were burgled within hours of each other

    The Kansas City Chiefs stars both reported break-ins to their homes last month, with the 29-year-old quarterback calling cops late on 6 October over a burglary at his estate in Belton, Missouri


    And sources told TMZ that Travis' mansion in Leawood, Kansas was broken into at around 7.33pm on 7 October, shortly after he turned out for the Chiefs as they took on the New Orleans Saints in a 'Monday Night Football' game at Arrowhead Stadium.

    Officers are still investigating as to what, if anything, was taken from Patrick's home, while a police activity log revealed $20,000 in cash was taken from Travis' house and his back door was left damaged.

    Insiders told the outlet that the tight end and his girlfriend Taylor Swift stayed at a hotel in Kansas City after the game that evening.

    The 'Karma' hitmaker was recently praised by Chariah Gordon, who is engaged to Travis' teammate Mecole Hardman Jr. for her fun-loving attitude as she spoke of what a "good time" they have cheering on their partners.

    Chariah told People magazine: "That's just who she is... She's fun, she's loving, she's sweet.

    "We have a good time and we are there to support our men. She's just one of the sweetest people ever... that's just that."

    But Chariah recently "freaked out" when a photo she shared of the two couples on her Instagram account went viral.

    She said: "I just thought that we looked cute and I posted it. I didn't have [any] thought into it, honestly. I didn't know that it was going to be that big.

    "I had no expectations. I just really honestly posted because we had a good time and it was a really nice photo.

    "I didn't know that I was breaking the internet! I was oblivious to all of that.

    "It kind of made me feel like in a sense, I did something wrong. But I know I didn't because it's just a nice photo."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     19 Feb: Jane Seymour felt privileged to work with Robert Duvall
     19 Feb: Logan Paul has sold a Pokemon trading card for $16.5 million
     19 Feb: Sir Sam Mendes has "no outlet" during a film shoot
     19 Feb: Walton Goggins has hailed Robert Duvall as the "greatest storyteller of all time"
     19 Feb: Daniel Radcliffe is "always taking care" of Tracy Morgan
     19 Feb: Viola Davis was "in awe" of Robert Duvall when they worked together
     19 Feb: Joshua Bassett's memoir is the "most vulnerable" he's ever been
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    A Sky Sport Now subscription's about to become more costly More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Confidence green pastures lie ahead for Fonterra, as the sale of brands like Anchor and Mainland nears completion More...



     Today's News

    Soccer:
    Auckland FC gaffer Steve Corica is pivoting to a game plan without Sam Cosgrove for Saturday's derby against the Phoenix in Wellington 21:57

    Accident and Emergency:
    St John is assessing 19 patients after a chemical incident in Horowhenua's Levin this evening 21:17

    Law and Order:
    South Korea's ex-president Yoon Suk Yeol sentenced to life in prison over insurrection 21:07

    Law and Order:
    In her memoir, Gisèle Pelicot reveals the secret love behind France's most infamous rape trial 20:37

    General:
    Winter Olympics 2026 quick guide: What to watch on Day 13 20:07

    International:
    Tracking the US military build-up ahead of possible Iran attack 19:57

    General:
    What is Skimo? The sport preparing to steal the show at the 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Olympic Games 19:17

    Cricket:
    New Zealand cricket captain Mitch Santner has no qualms about changing countries for the next stage of the T20 World Cup 18:57

    Politics:
    The Government's pushing ahead with plans for a mega-ministry 18:37

    Basketball:
    Breakers forward Reuben Te Rangi is imploring his side to close out their Australian NBL regular season with a win 18:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd