News | Entertainment
18 Feb 2026 10:29
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Justin Bieber has claimed his Instagram was "hacked" after his account unfollowed his wife Hailey Bieber

    The 'Love Yourself' hitmaker took to his Instagram Story on Tuesday (21.01.25) to confirm that it was not him who hit the unfollow button on the Rhode Beauty founder's page - amid speculation the pair were heading for a divorce


    He wrote: "Someone went on my account and unfollowed my wife. S*** is getting suss out here."

    The 30-year-old pop star - who has five-month-old son Jack Blues with the 28-year-old model - also re-followed his wife on the social media platform.

    The couple have faced a string of rumours they were splitting since they married in 2018, but Justin recently brushed off the gossip in a New Year post.

    He commented on a series of photos posted by Hailey on Instagram to ring in 2025, which showed her posing in a bikini: "Um. Goin anywhere with u bb. Happy new year. (sic)"

    Hailey captioned her carousel of images: "Wake up, it's 2025!"

    It included snaps from her and Justin's New Year's Eve party, which included caviar-topped In-N-Out burgers and martinis.

    A source recently told Page Six she and Justin "couldn't be happier" while "adjusting to life as parents of a newborn".

    They added: "Hailey has seen a whole different side to Justin since becoming a father and she's more in love with him than ever."

    The source admitted even though "every day is a learning experience" for the pair, they are apparently "loving navigating this new chapter together".

    They went on: "Hailey feels incredibly blessed to be celebrating her first Christmas as a mum.

    "When Justin asked Hailey what she wanted for Christmas this year, she really couldn't think of anything because she has everything she could ever want."

    The insider also said even though Justin and Hailey "have discussed having more kids" in the future, they are "happy with where things are at" in their lives.

    Hailey also posted online on December 30 sharing her thanks for the last year of her life after having her first child.

    She captioned a black-and-white snap of herself showing off a previously unseen snap from her pregnancy: "Thank you 2024," adding an angel emoji to her upload.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     18 Feb: Authorities have warned it could take "years" to find Nancy Guthrie
     18 Feb: Lindsey Vonn is ready to return to the US following a fourth operation
     18 Feb: James Van Der Beek's friends helped him secure a down payment for his home before his death
     18 Feb: Prince William was left in "a state of disbelief" after Catherine, Princess of Wales was diagnosed with cancer
     18 Feb: Harry Styles "felt very alone" the first few times he performed on stage without One Direction
     18 Feb: Will Ferrell is desperately wanted for a guest star role on The Simpsons
     18 Feb: Will Smith gifted Jada Pinkett Smith life-size pillows of their blended family for Valentine's Day
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    England coach Steve Borthwick's responded to their Six Nations rugby defeat to Scotland by making three changes to his run-on side for Sunday's match with Ireland at Dublin More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    A sharp rise in food inflation could unfortunately be out of our control More...



     Today's News

    Politics:
    NZ is slowly slipping on the global corruption index. Is is time for an anti-corruption agency? 10:07

    Skiing:
    Aerials delay is not unusual, as snow causes chaos at Milano Cortina 2026 Winter Olympics 10:07

    Law and Order:
    The 25-year-old Warkworth man who admitted possessing and distributing child sexual abuse material - worked at a bouncy castle hire company 10:07

    Entertainment:
    Authorities have warned it could take "years" to find Nancy Guthrie 9:57

    Law and Order:
    Former Bulldogs winger Matt Utai is in a serious but stable condition after a drive-by shooting in Sydney 9:37

    Entertainment:
    Lindsey Vonn is ready to return to the US following a fourth operation 9:27

    Law and Order:
    A jury's heard chilling new details of a North Canterbury man's final moments, in the trial of the man accused of shooting him 9:27

    Entertainment:
    James Van Der Beek's friends helped him secure a down payment for his home before his death 8:57

    Entertainment:
    Prince William was left in "a state of disbelief" after Catherine, Princess of Wales was diagnosed with cancer 8:27

    National:
    Intermittent fasting doesn’t have an edge for weight loss, but might still work for some 8:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd