News | Entertainment
16 Feb 2026 19:12
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Kim Kardashian West's home has allegedly been the target of a trespasser

    The 40-year-old reality star has reportedly fallen victim to a trespasser who attempted to pay her a visit at her home when he broke into the Hidden Hills community where she lives, and tried to get into her front gate


    Law enforcement told TMZ the 24-year-old man burst into the gated neighbourhood on Wednesday (24.02.21) evening when security managed to stop him from finding the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashian' star's home.

    He also claimed Kim – who is in the middle of a divorce from her estranged husband Kanye West – was his wife before the Sheriff cited the man for trespassing, although he was later released.

    Kim's home was previously broken into in 2017 when burglars targeted her Bel Air mansion that she shared with Kanye.

    The burglars fled the scene with three of the pair's luxury cars and one iPhone before targeting their neighbour, Kathy Griffin's home.

    The couple has since separated with Kim recently filing for divorce after seven years of marriage, and whilst they have not yet released a statement on their relationship status, it has now been claimed Kim wants to talk about the break-up with famed interviewer Oprah.

    A source said: “Kim’s gearing up to do a big sit-down interview with Oprah to open up about her marriage split.

    “She feels she needs to face the public and be open and honest about what really happened between her and Kanye, and address the rumour mill.

    “She’s biding her time and doesn’t want to be overshadowed by the Meghan interview, but she has already been planning the interview and wants it to be a two-part special. It will likely happen when all the loose ends of the divorce are tied up.”

    The news comes after was reported this week that Kim and Kanye, 43, have listed “irreconcilable differences” as the reason behind their split.

    Court documents also show the beauty mogul wants joint legal and physical custody of her and Kanye's four children - North, seven, Saint, five, Chicago, three, and Psalm, 21 months – as well as having spousal support terminated.

    The couple will also refer to a prenuptial agreement signed before they tied the knot in 2014 when it comes to dividing their property and assets.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     16 Feb: The FBI has revealed "new identifying details" about a suspect in Nancy Guthrie's disappearance
     16 Feb: The Backstreet Boys would love to perform the Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2027
     16 Feb: 'Signal sniffers' used in search for missing person Nancy Guthrie's pacemaker
     16 Feb: Reese Witherspoon feels "devastated" by James Van Der Beek's death
     16 Feb: Stephen Graham is reportedly set to front a rebrand of Stone Island
     16 Feb: Sydney Sweeney has "always been tapped into fashion"
     16 Feb: James Van Der Beek's family have reached their GoFundMe target in less than 24 hours
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    A Super Rugby referee clanger in round one More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Severe weather has impacted the housing market More...



     Today's News

    General:
    How cheating allegations have rocked the curling teams at the Olympics 19:07

    Business:
    Severe weather has impacted the housing market 18:57

    Entertainment:
    The FBI has revealed "new identifying details" about a suspect in Nancy Guthrie's disappearance 18:57

    Environment:
    Almost 5-thousand households across the Wellington region remain without power 18:37

    Entertainment:
    The Backstreet Boys would love to perform the Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2027 18:27

    Entertainment:
    'Signal sniffers' used in search for missing person Nancy Guthrie's pacemaker 18:07

    Rugby:
    A Super Rugby referee clanger in round one 18:07

    Entertainment:
    Reese Witherspoon feels "devastated" by James Van Der Beek's death 17:57

    Rugby League:
    NRL boss Andrew Abdo believes the change in State of Origin eligibility rules will help modernise rugby league 17:37

    Business:
    People didn't reach into their pockets as much as retailers hoped, over summer 17:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd