News | Entertainment
17 Feb 2026 17:37
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Mark Wright is to host a brand new weeknight show on Heart Radio

    The former 'The Only Way Is Essex' star will launch his new show on Monday (23.03.20) and will present from Monday-Thursday from 7pm to 10pm. Mark will also continue to host his Sunday afternoon show on the station


    The 33-year-old star previously presented a show on the network between 2012 and 2017. He returned to Heart last year after hosting US entertainment show 'Extra' in Los Angeles.

    Mark said: "Since returning home to the UK I've absolutely loved being part of the Heart family again, and I'm so excited to become the new host of the Heart Evening Show. If you're looking for some positive vibes and some great tunes that put a smile on your face, then join me on Heart!"

    Andy Everett, Managing Editor of Heart, added: "Since returning home to Heart last year, Mark has proved hugely with our listeners and we're thrilled that he's now part of our weekend line-up too.

    "Heart is the home of feel good for 9.5 million listeners around the UK every week. We're here to keep the nation company and make them smile with the biggest feel good tunes around, and Mark is the perfect host to do just that on his new Heart Evening Show."

    Mark starred in the first three series of 'TOWIE' and is reportedly set to make a return to the programme for its tenth anniversary this year.

    A source said recently: "Mark and producers are in discussions and he's excited to come back into the fold. It's thought he may also film some scenes with his sister Jess Wright."

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     17 Feb: Gordon Ramsay has insisted Victoria Beckham did not behave "inappropriately" at her son's wedding
     17 Feb: Halle Berry "never thought she'd get married again"
     17 Feb: Brooks Nader was "chasing perfection" during her teenage years
     17 Feb: Part star, part supporting actor, Robert Duvall lit up 1970s American cinema – and kept going
     17 Feb: Rupert Grint has been able to "pick and choose" his roles thanks to the success of Harry Potter
     17 Feb: James Van Der Beek's family have thanked fans for their recent show of support
     17 Feb: Megan Thee Stallion feels "comfy" with Klay Thompson
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Irish rugby to investigate racial abuse towards Test debutant Edwin Edogbo More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    New Zealand lamb is still a premium product in the UK, 144 years since the first shipment of 5000 carcasses sailed out of Port Chalmers in 1882 More...



     Today's News

    Cricket:
    The Black Caps don't believe the loss to South Africa will derail their T20 World Cup campaign 17:27

    Entertainment:
    Gordon Ramsay has insisted Victoria Beckham did not behave "inappropriately" at her son's wedding 17:27

    Politics:
    Parliament's approving major changes to employment law 16:57

    Entertainment:
    Halle Berry "never thought she'd get married again" 16:57

    Business:
    New Zealand lamb is still a premium product in the UK, 144 years since the first shipment of 5000 carcasses sailed out of Port Chalmers in 1882 16:47

    Entertainment:
    Brooks Nader was "chasing perfection" during her teenage years 16:27

    Business:
    The Finance Minister's accusing Labour of scraping the barrel with its questions in Parliament 16:17

    Rugby League:
    Three Breakers players have been nominated for awards in the Australian basketball league gongs 16:07

    Entertainment:
    Part star, part supporting actor, Robert Duvall lit up 1970s American cinema – and kept going 16:07

    Law and Order:
    Louvre tour guides accused of orchestrating $16m ticket fraud ring over a decade 16:07


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd