News | Entertainment
20 Feb 2026 2:13
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Emily Ratajkowski is holidaying in Mexico "just for TikTok"

    The supermodel, 33, has been revelling in a getaway south of the border in Mexico with a female friend - after rumours started to swirl she has been secretly romancing Kaia Gerber's actor ex-boyfriend Austin Butler


    She has now posted a video on TikTok of her dancing with ger friend while flaunting her figure in a red bikini and sipping a Piña Colada.

    Emily captioned the clip: "Escaped to Mexico just for TikTok."

    It's been reported her female friend is comedian and writer Ziwe Fumudoh, and in the clip the pair were seen dancing to Bad Bunny's 'EoO' song.

    Emily's post may have been a reference to the recent trouble to hit TikTok.

    The platform went dark for users in the United States on the night of January 18 ahead of the Supreme Court mandated deadline for the ban on the Chinese social media platform amid fears it carried a spying risk and put national security at risk.

    Less than 14 hours later, officials from TikTok said they were working to restore service to US users.

    But newly sworn-in American President Donald Trump, 78, has now signed an ex ecutive order giving the service a 75-day extension to sell the platform's US business in order to comply with a law that requires the sale of the platform or will see it banned.

    It was among a raft of ex ecutive orders signed by the US leader after he took office on Monday (20.01.25) for the second time after a huge win over his 60-year-old Democrat rival Kamala Harris.

    Trump said his order would give TikTok's China-based parent firm ByteDance more time to find a buyer - and he's floated the idea of a 50-50 joint venture between ByteDance and the US over ownership of TikTok.

    Further details on the scheme have not yet been shared.

    The ex ecutive order means the Trump administration will not enforce a law signed by former US president Joe Biden, 82, last year which banned the app on national security grounds.

    © 2026 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     19 Feb: Jane Seymour felt privileged to work with Robert Duvall
     19 Feb: Logan Paul has sold a Pokemon trading card for $16.5 million
     19 Feb: Sir Sam Mendes has "no outlet" during a film shoot
     19 Feb: Walton Goggins has hailed Robert Duvall as the "greatest storyteller of all time"
     19 Feb: Daniel Radcliffe is "always taking care" of Tracy Morgan
     19 Feb: Viola Davis was "in awe" of Robert Duvall when they worked together
     19 Feb: Joshua Bassett's memoir is the "most vulnerable" he's ever been
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    A Sky Sport Now subscription's about to become more costly More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Confidence green pastures lie ahead for Fonterra, as the sale of brands like Anchor and Mainland nears completion More...



     Today's News

    Soccer:
    Auckland FC gaffer Steve Corica is pivoting to a game plan without Sam Cosgrove for Saturday's derby against the Phoenix in Wellington 21:57

    Accident and Emergency:
    St John is assessing 19 patients after a chemical incident in Horowhenua's Levin this evening 21:17

    Law and Order:
    South Korea's ex-president Yoon Suk Yeol sentenced to life in prison over insurrection 21:07

    Law and Order:
    In her memoir, Gisèle Pelicot reveals the secret love behind France's most infamous rape trial 20:37

    General:
    Winter Olympics 2026 quick guide: What to watch on Day 13 20:07

    International:
    Tracking the US military build-up ahead of possible Iran attack 19:57

    General:
    What is Skimo? The sport preparing to steal the show at the 2026 Milano Cortina Winter Olympic Games 19:17

    Cricket:
    New Zealand cricket captain Mitch Santner has no qualms about changing countries for the next stage of the T20 World Cup 18:57

    Politics:
    The Government's pushing ahead with plans for a mega-ministry 18:37

    Basketball:
    Breakers forward Reuben Te Rangi is imploring his side to close out their Australian NBL regular season with a win 18:27


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2026 New Zealand City Ltd