News | Entertainment
6 Apr 2020 1:54
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Harry Styles was allegedly robbed at knifepoint in London on Valentine’s Day (14.02.20)

    The ‘Adore You’ singer has been involved in an alleged robbery, after he was approached by a man in Hampstead in London last week, who is claimed to have pulled out a knife and demanded cash from the star


    Harry, 26, is believed to have handed over the cash and was thankfully unharmed in the alleged altercation.

    A source told Mirror Online: "He actually played it pretty cool, quickly giving the assailant cash, keeping himself and the guy calm and getting the situation over with. Understandably though it left him very shaken up afterwards."

    Metropolitan Police have confirmed the incident did take place, but did not mention the One Direction star.

    They said in a statement: "Police are investigating reports of a knifepoint robbery in Hampstead. Officers were contacted on Saturday, 15 February regarding the incident which happened at 23.50hrs on Friday, 14 February. It was reported that a man in his 20s was approached by another man and threatened him with a knife. The victim was not injured however, cash was taken from him. No arrests and enquiries are ongoing.”

    As of the time of writing, Harry is yet to confirm his involvement in the alleged incident.

    The news comes after the ‘Fine Line’ singer’s homeless stalker Pablo Tarazaga-Orero was found guilty of stalking in October.

    Initially, Harry had given him money to get food or a hotel as he thought it was "sad that someone so young was sleeping rough at a bus stop when it was cold”.

    The star returned the next day with food but quickly chose to stop contact with Tarazaga-Orero, 26, because of his "odd behaviour".

    The former One Direction singer told the court: "He asked me if I wanted to go to a restaurant to eat,

    "I told him I was on my way to work. I found it a little odd. His facial expression made me feel a little uneasy. It was like a smirk.

    "Until that point, I never felt unsafe or uneasy in my own home."

    However, Harry continued to see Tarazaga-Orero "incredibly often... almost every day".

    He told the court Tarazaga-Orero had posted change to the value of £49.95 through the star's letterbox in April 2019, followed him several times into a local pub, and stopped and asked for money while Harry was out running.

    Tarazaga-Orero avoided jail in his sentencing, but has been banned from going to Harry’s postcode, as well as going within 250 metres of the star and attending any of his concerts.

    © 2020 Bang Showbiz, NZCity


     Other Entertainment News
     05 Apr: Heidi Klum’s daughter wants to follow in her footsteps
     05 Apr: Kendall Jenner doesn’t think Kourtney Kardashian has “dealt with” her split from Scott Disick
     05 Apr: Brie Bella felt “pressured” into having a second child
     05 Apr: Diplo finds Charli XCX “so exciting”
     05 Apr: Val Kilmer says his split from Daryl Hannah was the “most painful” breakup he’s ever endured
     05 Apr: Bernie Ecclestone is set to become a father for the fourth time
     05 Apr: Maya Jama is using lockdown to learn her lines for her debut movie role
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    Kiwi Supercars driver Andre Heimgartner hopes he can step away from the simulator and onto the track sooner rather than later More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Essential service providers need to be supporting New Zealanders who have reduced income due to Covid-19 More...



     Today's News

    Politics:
    Wellington City Council are monitoring parks and recreation areas after receiving a number of complaints about high head counts 21:57

    Entertainment:
    Heidi Klum’s daughter wants to follow in her footsteps 21:47

    Entertainment:
    Kendall Jenner doesn’t think Kourtney Kardashian has “dealt with” her split from Scott Disick 21:17

    Motoring:
    Kiwi Supercars driver Andre Heimgartner hopes he can step away from the simulator and onto the track sooner rather than later 21:17

    Entertainment:
    Brie Bella felt “pressured” into having a second child 20:47

    Entertainment:
    Diplo finds Charli XCX “so exciting” 20:17

    Living & Travel:
    Cyclone Harold bears down on Vanuatu, predicted to bring winds of up to 250kph near Vila 20:17

    Entertainment:
    Val Kilmer says his split from Daryl Hannah was the “most painful” breakup he’s ever endured 19:47

    Entertainment:
    Bernie Ecclestone is set to become a father for the fourth time 19:17

    Rugby League:
    Australian Rugby League commissioner Wayne Pearce has told players they will have to make sacrifices in order to restart the NRL season 18:57


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2020 New Zealand City Ltd