News | Entertainment
26 Jun 2022 17:27
NZCity News
NZCity CalculatorReturn to NZCity

  • Start Page
  • Personalise
  • Sport
  • Weather
  • Finance
  • Shopping
  • Jobs
  • Horoscopes
  • Lotto Results
  • Photo Gallery
  • Site Gallery
  • TVNow
  • Dating
  • SearchNZ
  • NZSearch
  • Crime.co.nz
  • RugbyLeague
  • Make Home
  • About NZCity
  • Contact NZCity
  • Your Privacy
  • Advertising
  • Login
  • Join for Free

  •   Home > News > Entertainment

    Kim Kardashian has filed an emergency restraining order against an alleged stalker

    The 41-year-old reality superstar - who has children North, eight, Saint, six, Chicago, four and Psalm, three with ex-husband Kanye West - has reportedly taken out the court order after the man allegedly threatened to kill her and her family


    Court documents obtained by TMZ explain: "The person has made several alarming threats, including threatening to kill her family and bomb her business offices."

    The outlet went on to claim that Kim's legal team stated in the documents that her security team has intercepted over 80 letters containing several "disturbing sexual references " about her, said to have bene sent to the SKIMS founder by the man - named by TMZ as David Resendiz - and that she has received 30 in the last month alone.

    'The Kardashians' star is now dating 'Saturday Night Live' comedian Pete Davidson, 28, and while it was alleged that the documents do not mention him specifically, The Blast also reported that Kim said the individual had lashed out at those with whom she has "intimate relationships."

    Back in 2021, Kim previously had to deal with a seemingly unrelated incident of stalking when Nicholas Costanza - who sent the star a diamond ring and a morning-after pill, but even though she managed to obtained a five-year restraining order against him, he was eventually charged with felony stalking after breaching the order and attempted to jump the gate and get into the grounds of her San Fernando mansion.

    © 2022 Bang Showbiz, NZCity

     Other Entertainment News
     26 Jun: Conrad Charlton was the first voice on ABC radio 90 years ago and his sons Michael and Tony were TV broadcasting pioneers
     25 Jun: Kaley Cuoco has finalised her divorce from Karl Cook
     25 Jun: Britney Spears wants to honeymoon in Hawaii
     25 Jun: Maks Chmerkovskiy felt "helpless" being away from his wife Peta Murgatroyd when she miscarried
     25 Jun: Samantha Barks has married Alex Michael Stoll
     25 Jun: Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall are set to divorce
     25 Jun: Katie Price believes she is "not going to jail"
     Top Stories

    RUGBY RUGBY
    The Black Ferns Sevens Ma have made it two-from-two against the Pango at the Oceania Sevens in Pukekohe, winning 24-10 More...


    BUSINESS BUSINESS
    Conrad Charlton was the first voice on ABC radio 90 years ago and his sons Michael and Tony were TV broadcasting pioneers More...



     Today's News

    Tennis:
    Serena Williams is keeping tight-lipped on her tennis future 17:19

    International:
    Before Roe v Wade fell, Gerri Santoro's death galvanised America's abortion movement. This is her story 16:49

    Rugby League:
    Queensland are hoping to weaponise Kalyn Ponga in their bid to wrestle back the State of Origin title 16:49

    Cricket:
    New Zealand are asking plenty from Michael Bracewell heading into the final two days of the three-test cricket series against England 16:29

    Motoring:
    Motorists are asked to avoid Mount Roskill due to a serious crash 16:19

    Law and Order:
    An horrific, senseless act of violence 15:39

    Athletics:
    Hayden Wilde is relieved to have muscled out a silver medal at the latest World Triathlon Championship event in Montreal 15:29

    Tennis:
    Rafael Nadal's crippling foot injury looks to be on the mend heading into the year's third major 14:49

    International:
    Roe v Wade updates: US states begin banning abortion as Biden pledges to monitor 'how they administer' new laws — as it happened 14:19

    Rugby League:
    The Kiwis fullback spot for the World Cup and beyond looks to have been secured by Joseph Manu 13:49


     News Search






    Power Search


    © 2022 New Zealand City Ltd